[meteorite-list] Ad - 40% OFF Inventory Clearance Sale - Unclassified Stones, Half Kilo Lot, Fossils, Kimberlite, More.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:57:47 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors (and innocent bystanders),

I need to liquidate some inventory to acquire some new pieces of
interest. So for this weekend only I am offering a 40%-OFF discount on
everything in the store. To get the discount, use coupon code
"bigsale" at checkout.

If the PayPal side of the checkout crashes or hangs up, email me and
let me know - I am trying to hammer out some technical issues with the
backend of my website. This only effects a small percentage of
browsers, but it is a pain in the arse and I am working on it.

Now is a good time to take advantage of some nice deals on
unclassified meteorites and some of the other new offerings that have
come along recently. In addition to the 40% OFF discount, every order
gets a bonus lunar micromount! :)

All new specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60&s=newest&page=1

All unclassified stones and lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/unclassified-nwa?pagesize=12

Fossils - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/misc-fossils?pagesize=12

Minerals - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/misc-minerals?pagesize=12

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone