[meteorite-list] Osceola Meteorite is Official!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 16:07:48 -0400

Hi Rob and List,

I can attest to the difficult terrain. I certainly picked a doozie for
my first meteorite hunt. Even though I have hiked much of Florida's
forests and backwoods, I usually avoid the swampy areas. I did not
have the luxury of avoiding swamp with this hunt. I brought my
hip-waders and managed to reach a few dry places that were surrounded
by water, but nothing was found. I am heading back before the end of
April for one last college try before I hang it up.

Did Arkansas Steve find anything?

Best regards and Happy Huntings,

MikeG