[meteorite-list] Osceola searches

From: Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 13:25:02 -0700

Hi Mike -- best of luck on your next trip out there. For everyone to appreciate
just how hard the searching is there, it would be great if those that have been
could provide an estimate of how many hours they spent. Mexico Doug put in
a LOT of time out there. Obviously so did Larry, Mike, Laura, Josh and Brendan.
Steve Arnold was there at least 2 or 3 days but unfortunately w/o a space rock
for his troubles.

--Rob