[meteorite-list] Osceola No. 7

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:00:32 -0400

Thanks so much Rob and Sonny, your comments especially made my week.

I just wanted to gratefully acknowledge Rob for his shared enthusiasm and scientific contribution on the Osceola fall. I'd really like to congratulate Laura, Mike, Larry, Josh & Brendan. I consider myself extremely fortunate to join the roster of the finds. Everyone put in a lot of effort in less than ideal circumstances. A few have wondered about the find Rob noted, so if Paul lets me, I'll submit to MPOD a "hello world" picture of it shortly.

Cheers
Doug