[meteorite-list] AD Restoration and etching service

From: CRAIG MOODY <cmoody2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:55:26 -0400

Hello fellow list members. Over the past few years, I have been practicing my iron meteorite slice restoration and etching procedure, and have become quite proficient at it. I am wondering if such a service would be useful to this community. Pricing would reflect the amount of restoration required. Heavily corroded, and pitted specimens require a lot more work, than one that has a little rust on it, or just needs re-polishing and etching. Thus, it would depend on each specimen. Prices starting as low as $30, plus return shipping, and discounts for multiple specimens.

Here are some samples of work done for others, and myself.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Craig Moody
IMCA 6276

http://s651.photobucket.com/user/Gustav109G6/library/Restoration%20projects?sort=9&page=1