[meteorite-list] Beware of dealing with Fayssal Mezgouri

From: Mezgouri Fayssal <astronote_24_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:55:29 +0000 (UTC)

Dear list membres?i need to let you know my history ?with jack, before we make a deal i send him a sample when he get it he said is agree to take a piece also i still keep this email , in 11/11/2010 so i need to know whay he ?said that i cheat him , cuz he had a sample in his hand !! evrybody in my place will do the same i pay the rocks and i shipp it i keep only profite about 570$now i need to solve this probleme but i can find any solution already i pay the owner of the rocks and he give us enouth time at i get answer from jack is ok?there is email that i get from jack?all my best?Jack Schrader?<jack.schrader at cox.net>?'Mezgouri Fayssal'11/11/10 ? 10:20 PMHello Fayssal my very best of friends!? I today received the parcel containing the 135 gram stone (probably an LL6) and the angrite samples.? Please give me your best price for the 450 grams of angrite material.? Thank you again for the photos and for the offer and the samples, my very best wishes to you and your family, your friend, Jack??Mezgouri Fays
sal cell +212663398272?

?
| |

    Le Mardi 19 avril 2016 13h01, PolandMET via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> a ?crit :

 Thanks John.
Im not sure how difficult is to recognize fake sword, but recognizing
meteorites is rather easy (to me). In this case it was my own fault. I
belived to what he write and didnt look on photos close enough. Specimen was
too cheap and second it didnt look like 100% diogenite on photos. But
becouse I bough from him earlier, and I was satisfied with my purchases I
didnt questioned what he say. This is typical when routine kick Your ass :)

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl ? ? ? ? ? ? marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com ? ? ? marcin(at)polandmet.com