[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds??? Old Women Meteorite

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:37:49 -0400

: )

-----Original Message-----
From: Linton Rohr via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
To: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell at suddenlink.net>
Cc: meteoritelist meteoritelist <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds??? Old Women Meteorite

Hi folks,

I just came across this old thread regarding the Old Woman's "potential
sisters". I'm wondering if there's been any further developments on their
recovery.

We stopped by the Barstow Discovery Center last week, intending to visit the
main mass again, but had forgotten that they're closed on Mondays. Argh.

Next time for sure!

Linton