[meteorite-list] Lucky teen inches from death as METEORITE crash lands next to him

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 09:55:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Hi all,

This story is so full of unforced errors it is an insult to a reader's intelligence. Some, not all, are the photo of the specimen is deliberately blurred, but what we see is something with a lithography and color unlike a fresh fall.. and the weight is way less than what would be expected from the reported size..and he holds it with a cloth in one hand while touching it with his bare other.

Major Czech b.s...

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536