[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending - Must See!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:20:29 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great no reserve NWA 5000 lunar meteorite auctions ending this
evening and tomorrow night. Inventory has been selling fairly briskly
lately so you may want to take a look. The total available weight that will
ever be listed by me on eBay is a fraction of what it was just six months
ago. I cut down two of the few remaining tiles from my eBay store inventory
reducing them into more affordable pieces. I will be listing these
high-character specimens in the up and coming weeks so you may want check
them out. The secondary market on NWA 5000 is also strong leaving resellers
plenty of margin.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .616 grams - AWESOME BRECCIA
WITH METAL!
http://r.ebay.com/1HCtA5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .548 grams - GREAT BRECCIA WITH
METAL!
http://r.ebay.com/DYpKH6

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .434 grams - GABBRO WITH SHOCK
VEIN!
http://r.ebay.com/zpcodW

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .230 grams - GOOD CHARACTER!
http://r.ebay.com/NyY6ds

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .208 grams - NICE GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/lOGWdf

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/M7T7Ge

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .790 grams - CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/dncgQ6

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .578 grams - METAL PLUS VEIN!
http://r.ebay.com/erECV0

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .570 grams - BRECCIA WITH MELT
CLAST!
http://r.ebay.com/Fv6qP5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/V3mA5a

Thank you for taking a look,

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe