[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Main Mass Replica - Yale Artist

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:52:20 -0400

Thank you Mark.

I appreciate the nice compliment in regards to the artistic work by the Yale
Peabody Museum. A total of three Yale artists, several 3-D Imagery staff
members and more at the 3-D printing lab have been involved in the NWA 5000
replica series. Their incredible work is awe-inspiring!

I am more than happy to share with those who appreciate my contributions to
the meteoritic community.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163