[meteorite-list] Re-2: Stargazer gets a closer look at the Perseid meteor shower than he bargai

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 23:14:44 +0100

Sorry about the spelling...predictive text on the phone almost as
frustrating as this hoax fiasco...Heather was telling everybody that
meteorites loose very little speed from earths atmosphere and hit the earth
at thousands of miles per hour...also confusing Odessa with Canion Diablo
and false stories about Barwell...I get so annoyed that when a good story
about the Barwell anniversary and real meteorites being discovered that
have fallen through roofs in the past, anniversary monuments etc are pushed
to the media they get ignored and then rubbish like this then makes
headlines without any investigation done at all...

Graham