[meteorite-list] AD -Auctions Ending - New Store Items

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 10:26:37 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some auctions ending tonight and tomorrow evening with no reserves.
I also loaded up some great specimens in my store which came from cutting
down a few larger tiles that were previously listed so you may want to take
a look.

As much as I enjoy engaging in these weekly auctions; I do not know how much
longer I will be running them since I am trying to transition into real
estate which has been taking me much longer than anticipated, mostly due to
the learning curve involved. I will be taking some time off soon in order
to survey, assay and prepare some properties for market now that it is
starting to cool down a bit. The title abstracts, research, contract
preparation, heavy equipment operation and other costs have been tremendous
so the sale of meteorites were crucial in order to assist in covering some
of these expenses. I want to thank everybody, who have purchased material
from me, for making this near future transition possible.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Check out the melt pocket within a melt area on this awesome specimen. I
was planning on saving this piece since it is so unique but financial
commitments dictate otherwise. It looks way better in person than the
images I captured with a digital camera.

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.770 grams - NEW STORE ITEM!
http://r.ebay.com/peFCT8

Check out this fantastic part slice:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 2.40 grams - NEW STORE ITEM -
SUPER 3D BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/ke1zE6

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .780 grams - PURE GABBRO
http://r.ebay.com/iAVZgy

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .524 grams - GREAT BRECCIA
http://r.ebay.com/5TM1Um

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .512 grams - ANOTHER GREAT
BRECCIA
http://r.ebay.com/dz10TZ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .458 grams - GREEN CLAST
http://r.ebay.com/nFLREQ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .422 grams - THIN SLICE
http://r.ebay.com/WXjlXU

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/A8oFnB

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .556 grams - NICE BRECCIA
http://r.ebay.com/orHvJ5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .514 grams - 3D APPEARANCE
http://r.ebay.com/3NZmnC

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .482 grams - GREAT SLICE
http://r.ebay.com/n2N5Jo

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/VyQJXa

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck!

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185