[meteorite-list] Kanata, Ontario, Canada Fireball Meteor 2255 Eastern 29AUG2016

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 04:44:17 +0000 (UTC)

List,

Kanata, Ontario, Canada Fireball Meteor 2255 Eastern 29AUG2016http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2016/08/ontario-canada-fireball-meteor-29aug2016.html

Please Note- This website is still suffering serious technical difficulties and may continue to for some time. I am sorry, but I do not have the funding to go out and buy a new computer and fixing the old computer has NOT yet happened in over a month of trying. If someone is willing to donate an original licensed copy of English OS WIN 7 or funds please email me; thank you. LunarMeteoriteHunter at gmail.com
If you have airline air miles that you do not plan to use I am also requesting readers to consider donating miles for my volunteer school outreach program in Taiwan and elsewhere. Thank you readers!

Dirk Ross...Tokyo The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/