[meteorite-list] R: iron meteorite natural color

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:34:25 -0500

Years of trying to stop rusting Campo's I found something that works
well.

http://www.google.com/shopping/product/17099621752709405693?lsf=seller:8740,store:14032030979768561175&prds=oid:7775907814482941438&q=lithium+grease&hl=en&ei=jLo9WJbpG4aHmQG8ooDABA&mid=syrjdvt4k%7Cdc_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_50645156379_pkw__pmt__product_205115708_slid_&lsft=gclid:CJ-grsC-ztACFQ0HhgodGfAMNw