[meteorite-list] Sad News :-(

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:43:04 -0500

Dear "Community"

I join in hurting of this sad loss and in and celebrating Larry's life with this bad news. Larry was a wonderful person to me and I will miss his enthusiasm, anecdotes personal ways, and kind friendship he he shared with me. A certain meteorite he gave me is now deeply special. I hope all of Larry's extended friends and family stay as well as can be, in the face of his loss on this sad December day.

Saludos
Doug