[meteorite-list] New fall in hand. Aiquile Bolivia.

From: Gmail <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:26:54 -0600

$4300 difference in price for personal delivery?

Wow. I saw very similar things with the Bingol/Saricicek fall in Turkey. There are still stones waiting to be sold by people who wanted prices far above what dealers and even collectors were willing to pay. Come to think of it I can buy Saricicek, a Howardite, even now for less than this supposed H5.

Come on gentlemen. It is these kinds of games that really turn people off. Good luck.

Mendy Ouzillou