[meteorite-list] BIMS yearly call for donations

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:36:54 +0000

Hi all,

It's that time of year again when we put out our annual call for
donations to help fund the British and Irish Meteorites Societys
(BIMS) activities for the next year.

The more we grow as a society and the more outreach/educational events
that we attend the greater grow our costs hence asking for donations
and the money raised each year will go towards these continuing
expenses. Any expenditure before being paid must be authorised by Mark
Ford (Chairman) and myself (Treasurer) The monies raised will be used
for display materials and other costs associated with putting on
outreach displays.

The Paypal email to donate to is britishmeteorite at gmail.com

Many thanks in advance for your assistance in making BIMS the society
that it is and helping to make it even better and wishing you all a
fabulous and fulfilling 2017.

Cheers

Martin

--