[meteorite-list] [9/52]: NWA 8159, Martian augite basalt available for sale

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:46:18 -0600

John,

Come on.

15MB is quite reasonable considering the number of attachments and quality of the images. I just checked and the largest file is 1MB which is super reasonable. If you do not wish to clutter your inbox or your computer's memory, then just delete it. One of the reasons the list is inactive is what used to be the inability to add images. Seems like now we can for which I am very happy. Only reading about meteorites may be fun for some, but also seeing pictures that are clear and sharp is way more fun for most.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends.

Best,

Mendy