[meteorite-list] MetBul database

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:06:24 -0700

Hi Paul,

Not sure of what is happening with the Met Bulletin Database. I am having
same issue, however seems to be intermittent. Was not able to access on
Thursday, was able to access yesterday and now not today....
The main page for the Meteoritical Society is up however receiving following
error for Met Bulletin:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Hopefully will be back up soon.

Until then Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Best Regards,
Bob Falls