[meteorite-list] Another Land Grab In Nevada And Utah!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:36:11 -0800

Stupidity. An urban-dwelling bureaucrat trying to set a record and control
vast areas of the United States by nationalizing it. Come on, 29 separate
land grabs representing over 553 million acres now off-limits to off-road
enthusiasts, hunters, rock hounds and meteorite hunters? It seems the
idiots in Washington DC. don't care about recreational land use and want
everybody to be herded like cattle on the paved and decaying infrastructure.

I hope this generation appreciates the little freedom we have left out.

Wide open ranges and public land used for public purposes are quickly
becoming a thing of the past.

Adam
.