[meteorite-list] Another Land Grab In Nevada And Utah!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:42:10 -0500

I love my health insurance... one choice where I live in sunny and warm
Florida. I happily pay a massive premium every year for quality health care
and not try to be a burden on fellow tax payers. I love America... land of
freedom to choose how you conduct you life. ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163