[meteorite-list] Announcing, PetroViewer!

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 09:14:45 -0700

Hi Mike,

Very interesting concept! I am in total agreement that viewing and
understanding thin sections is a wonderful pursuit.

Couple of questions:
-will the PetroViewer accept a standard 1"x2" thin section or is the
"PetroViewer" thin section part of the viewer.
-what is the light source
-can you add some individual photos of the PetroViewer to the web site

Happy New Year,
Bob Falls