[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending Tonight - MUST SEE!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 09:43:48 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have six examples of NWA 5000 Lunar meteorite ending at auction tonight.
All were started at 99 cents with no reserve. What you see in my eBay store
and at auction is pretty much all that is left of my NWA 5000 eBay sales
inventory. I will continue breaking down the larger pieces in the eBay
store to make them more affordable if necessary. My goal is to place the
remaining inventory as quickly as possible so that I can move on other
pursuits. I notice that other dealers have been bidding on these offerings
lately knowing good prices when they see them. Some examples sold by me on
eBay have found their way into auction houses realizing much higher prices.
Now is an excellent opportunity to pick a nice specimen at a great price.
Remember, no two pieces look the same so there is no limit to how many
specimens can be added to a collection. There is no set price per gram
since grades and features are highly variable between specimens. I have
always maintained and still believe that collectors set the prices, not
dealers thus the auction format which most dealers have abandoned favoring
fixed prices. NWA 5000 is one of the few meteorites that has maintained
and in most cases increased in desirability the last few years. There is
still nothing on the market that can compete with it due to its combined
aesthetic qualities, scientific importance and uniqueness.

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .950 grams - CRUSTED AND
GORGEOUS!
http://r.ebay.com/Fp3j2y

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .612 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/XXrYtc

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .494 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/WkH7DG

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .462 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/PqbTy4

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .352 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/6lLSat

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/X72Nop

Thank You for looking and if bidding, Good Luck,

Adam