[meteorite-list] SPACE ROCKS MAGAZINE

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:50:08 -0500

Hi Sergey,

Perhaps Blurb.com is inflating the shipping a bit. I am not familiar
with Blurb, but a lot of those online publishers have overhead and may
pass along that cost (sites like Cafe Press certainly do). Have you
tried emailing Michael directly and see what the cost of a direct ship
via USPS First Class International would be? Maybe he can send you one
and skip the middleman.

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - Ruben is right, USPS jacked up the rates. Assuming a typical
magazine size/weight in a semi-rigid paper mailer, the cost to Russia
is probably $15 or more. Heck, it costs $13 to send a $5 micromount to
Europe. :(

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone