[meteorite-list] SPACE ROCKS MAGAZINE

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:12:24 -1000

Aloha Zsolt, everyone,

As Ruben mentioned earlier in this thread, the United States Postal Service (USPS) increased their rates in January. What used to cost $7.10 to mail a parcel up to 3 ounces by International First Class now costs $13.50.

Blurb may inflate the shipping costs a bit, but the cardboard shipping envelope in which the magazine is packed protects it from damage in transit. This media mailer costs a bit extra I?m sure, but the contents arrive in pristine condition.

Everything is going up in cost, but the quality of content and production of Michael Johnson?s publication makes this expenditure well worth it in my humble opinion.

gary