[meteorite-list] Ungrouped achondrites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:49:03 -0500

Hello Daniel and List,

I have plenty of Ungrouped meteorites that you may be interested in. I have one correction to your request list. NWA 4882 in a Brachinite and I have nearly all of it since my first purchase of the mass in 2007 during one of my dozens of individual trips to Morocco.

Please see what I have available on my Nature?s Vault web site, home of ?The Hupe Collection? of meteorites and Planetary meteorites too! I also have dozens more of Officially Classified meteorites that I haven?t had time over the last several years to offer ?yet?. I committed all of my time helping others to properly market their meteorites, and with great success I might add!

Please visit my meteorite sales page here: http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites.html

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163