[meteorite-list] [ad 5/52]: New Year's Day Announcement

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2016 17:13:58 -0600

I can think of no better day than the first day of a brand new year to
announce some exciting news. In September we made a family decision to move
back to Austin, TX and I transitioned from buying and selling meteorites
part-time to now doing so full-time. I will be applying the same principles
that made me successful in semiconductor marketing and consulting to my
activities in the meteorite community as follows:

1) Any dealings will always be confidential. My clients decide what and when
they want to share.
2) Our interactions will always be respectful, truthful and transparent. I
want you to have the information you need in order to make the most educated
decision. My goal is to help members of our community achieve their goals.
Could be that a researcher needs a hard to find specimen, a collector needs
advice on how to reshape their collections, a hunter needs to sell a find, a
longtime collector needs to liquidate a collection or a newcomer needs
feedback on a purchase they are making from another source. Regardless of
the situation, I am here to help.
3) I am committed to the advancement of science. I am a native English
reviewer for the Polish meteorite journal. I also consult and provide
support and advice to academic and scientific institutions around the world.
4) I am committed to the advancement of our (a)vocation and our community. I
am the chief admin for and the creator of the Facebook page "Meteorites,
Tektites, Impactites & Ephemera" with over 800 members and proudly serve as
a board member of the International Meteorite Collectors Association and
will continue my involvement.
5) Money is important, but my reputation is worth more than any deal.

Whether you are looking for a historic specimen for your world class
collection or your first meteorite, contact me and I'll make sure you
achieve your goals.

Best wishes for 2016,

Mendy Ouzillou
Cell: +1-512-554-9987