[meteorite-list] World largest urelite

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 00:26:50 +0100

Hello
Some of us have winter right now. Rainy weather, cold hands and sleepy eyes.
Here is something to wake You up better than double espresso.

I finished my first movie for new project Meteoryty.pl. Simple educational
website about meteorites in polish language. No more text, no more photos,
only videos explaining what meteorites are. Next one will be about big
Pultusk specimen found recently. Work in progress.

To start with something big I decided to show my incredible find from last
Oman desert trip. This is from THAT last trip if You know what I mean. Sorry
its in polish language only.

Enjoy and comment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTVT84d4qs

Whoever working still with omanis, please take care of it and classify.
Otherwise authorities will change it into street paving. They alredy tryed
hard.

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com