[meteorite-list] Guns made of meteorite: Price tag $1 million

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:37:45 -0800

It would be interesting if they made a Colt Peacemaker .45 pistol from a
meteorite. This is the gun that help keep peace in the West starting in
1873.

http://guns.wikia.com/wiki/Colt_Peacemaker

I went to a cash land auction held by Pershing County here in Nevada and was
concerned about security since I saw no guards or policemen on duty and the
back door was left wide open at the community center where the auction was
being held. The room was filled with cowboy and rancher type investors with
suitcases full of cash and yet nobody seemed concerned. I inquired and the
auctioneer stated, "If somebody was ever stupid enough to try and rob one of
my auctions, he would have fifty bullets in his head before hitting the
ground since most of my auction patrons are heavily armed." I looked around
and could see cowgirls with Ladysmith 9 mms and derringers stuffed into
their boots and purses and men checking in on their Colt 45s laying in the
same suitcases along with their cash.

Needless to say, I witnessed peace through strength at this auction right
here in the Wild West.