[meteorite-list] Lake Eyre meteorite 'Crown property', researchers required to hand findings over

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:41:21 -0800

It is to the point where you cannot even communicate with a young bureaucrat
these days. I wrote a well-thought out letter and mistakenly used the words
"mankind" and "forefathers" and was accused of being sexist. Needless to
say, I received no intelligent response concerning the content of the letter
and have given up trying. Perhaps I should go back to school and relearn
the English language.