[meteorite-list] Greg Hupe & Nature's Vault, Inc. - Meteoritic Future Guaranteed!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:18:03 -0500

Into a New Year and at the door to the 2016 Tucson Show, I thought I would
re-post my statement from July 2014...

[Original post from July 8, 2014]
Dear Meteorite Community,

In recent months my brother, Adam, has publicly commented several times that
he has taken steps to take a break from meteoritics, including selling his
equipment except for perhaps one saw. I feel compelled to send this notice
since many people mistake Adam for me and vice-versa even though I have been
primarily working on my own for the last 10 years since I moved to Florida.

While my brother has announced his break... I, Greg Hupe, strive to provide
the very best meteorites and customer service personally and through my
company, Nature's Vault, Inc. I am more engaged in all aspects of
meteoritics than ever before and look forward to working far into the future
to bring out more rare and exciting meteorites. I am here to stay and look
forward to working with like-minded individuals. I have many great friends
in all aspects of meteoritics and related fields such as space science and
travel.

The Hupe name and Nature's Vault will continue to be an integral part of
meteoritics far into the future!

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163