[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: John Pierce <lumin9_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 10:40:40 -0700

OK, photos.
I'm not the most computer literate person.
I had go create a Photobucket album, and I hope this link works:

http://s744.photobucket.com/user/Lumin9/library/Halo

Please, no need to flame me for cleaning the rock.
I read and considered a lot before proceeding.
Simply my preference with no concern regarding market value.

Found by me personally on our 32-acre property in Southern Oregon.

John Pierce