[meteorite-list] Ad - July 4th Sale, BOGO Micromounts and Silver Meteorite Jewelry

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 10:53:01 -0400

JULY 4th SALE - BOGO Micros & Meteorite Jewelry

I put together some new meteorite jewelry pieces. Most of them are
sterling silver and they are set with lunar meteorite, tourmaline, and
amber. One that really stands out is an antique poison ring that I
have had in my collection for many years. I finally found the perfect
stone to fit in it.

I am also running a BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) on all micromount
specimens this weekend. Just put your free choices in the Order Notes
section of checkout. This applies to all meteorite micromounts.

Use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your entire order. :)

Silver Lunar Meteorite & Tourmaline Ring -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/vintage-silver-lunar-meteorite-tourmaline-ring

Silver Lunar Meteorite & Amber Earrings -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/vintage-silver-lunar-meteorite-galaxy-earrings

Silver Vestan Meteorite Crucifix Pendant -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/vestan-meteorite-silver-crucifix-pendant

Silver Serpent Mound Skull Pendant -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sterling-silver-serpent-mound-skull-pendant

Vestan Meteorite Heart Pendant -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/vestan-peridot-meteorite-crystal-pendant

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=36

Thanks for looking and have safe July 4th weekend,

MikeG

--
www.galactic-stone.com
www.facebook.com/galacticstone