[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: Tommy <tommy58_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:45:59 -0400

John,
     If they test it it is to make *sure* that #1 it's a meteorite. #2
to see if it is a match to any other meteorite (Like Campo). They will
be able to tell easily if it is. The pros on the meteorite list know
their stuff. We've seen a LOT of scams over the years. Just offering a
little insight here. Don't be so offended.

Have a good holiday!

Tom