[meteorite-list] Other collections or hobby

From: Terry Hinson <th_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 22:27:01 -0500

Since the meteorite addiction hit me I have sold my bass boat, 2 of my
rifles, and I'm now in the process of selling my vintage scuba gear
collection so I have actually narrowed my interests.

I'm pretty much all in, usually looking to buy a meteorite, trying to sell
less desirables on eBay, reading to learn more, or metal detecting trying to
find one in the field. It does seem to get in your blood.

Terry Hinson - collector of Texas specimens