[meteorite-list] Possible meteorite trades

From: Abraham Tony <kaliman808_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 20:47:48 -0400

Aloha ET and all I have also been a lurker on the Metlist for some years now and know a few of you through purchases on the Bay and catalogue sales. I am a collector of Mibs (the round colorful orbs of glass we all call marbles) and have been for some time, though my love for meteorites, impactites, and very old terrestrial rocks have overshadowed this once beloved past time collection. My primary collecting area is machine made marbles with a focus on Peltier though I do have German handmades as well as a few transitional marbles. About 9 yrs. ago i started collecting mineral orbs and was fascinated by and procured an LDG sphere. I found out then that it was an impactite from a probable meteorite years ago. This lead me to discover meteorites and my first purchase of a beautiful oriented Sikhote-Alin with a fascinating nose cone from Gary Fujihara and the rest is history. Along with that I also enjoy collecting Hawaiiana, Hawaiian Stamps and Coins, Orientalia and collect certain Audiophile Tubes for tu
be rolling ;)

Awesome and intriguing thread E.T.

Mahalo, Tony