[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Display at Yale Peabody & Replica News

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:58:34 -0700

It is too bad the article is full of errors. The original mold casting
system was created in 2007, not 2014. I displayed it in Anne Blacks room at
Tucson in January of 2008. The original Hupe Collection was started by me
in the late 1990's not 1990. Greg did not come onboard until much later.

These castings are in clear violation of my copyright, artistic and
intellectual rights since I never authorized any castings made on my mold
released for public resale. Greg was given permission to create one replica
from my casting system, that I put over 200 hours into to make it perfect,
for promotional purposes only. These unauthorized copies put an immense
amount of wear and tear on my molding system by mass producing them. There
is only a very limited number of replicas that can be produced on the
original casting system before they start degrading and loose definition.

I wanted to make this statement public for the record.

Adam