[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Display at Yale Peabody & Replica News

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:40:42 -0400

Greg,

If you were better informed you would know that the State of Nevada requires that any entity registered with the State of Nevada provides them with a physical address where they can send any mail, information, paperwork.

Adam, who lives in Nevada, graciously accepted to be the association' s mailman. And he still is.
No longer a Director, but still the Mailman.
Adam, please verify this.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com