[meteorite-list] Kalahari lunar vs NWA 5000

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 00:52:55 -0400

I don't have time for anybody's BS here. I especially have not gone further
reading after Darryl's and the Keyboard Kommander himself denouncing
(Claiming) their claims to Fame. I am really tired of these kind of
opportunists trying to Hijack my 'simple' "Thank You". How pathetic is
that?!!!

Can I not do MY JOB without some lazy opportunists taking advantage of my
friends?!!!

Ask yourself that and sleep well......

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163