[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Limited Edition - World's Largest Lunar [meteorite] Replica

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:33:52 +0200

Thank you for mentioning that, as it was going to be my next reply.

I am truly saddened by your actions over the last several years. It is too bad that whatever has afflicted you has overtaken all sensibilities within you. Whatever it is, it is too bad you let it take my brother from me! I suggest you seek professional help, quickly!

Farewell dear brother, or whoever is in control of Adam's keyboard...

Best regards,
Greg Hupe

Sent from my iPhone