[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show 2016

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 18:48:33 -0600

Hi John,

Agree there has not been much (if any) news on the show this year on the
list; likely on Facebook however have not looked there...
Hopefully we will hear some news on the list and some links to photos so
those of us who could not attend can see what all was there and the good
times had by those in attendance!

Best Regards,
Bob