[meteorite-list] Meteorite Crashes Through Thailand House Roof

From: Peter Scherff <peterhscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 16:38:06 -0400

Hi Bob,

I agree that some people are burned by the cold. But after reading many first hand reports I think that the ?cold enough to burn? meteorites are those that are found ON the ground. The ?too hot to touch? meteorites are the ones that have punched through something. I can?t prove it, but my theory fits the scores of reports that I have read.

Thanks,

Peter