[meteorite-list] Ad, Unclassified NWA Stones, Saricicek and Rare Micros

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 23:25:50 -0500

Hi Collectors and Listees,

I recently got a good price on some unclassified NWA stony meteorites
in bulk. This has allowed me to pass along some of the savings while
still making a profit on them. Stones like these are priced much
cheaper than some of my recent uNWA offerings. These meteorites have
been weathered, but also show wind polishing, desert varnish, and some
small traces of remnant crust. Some of the specimens from this recent
batch of material are already sold and I kept a couple of them. The
remaining larger individuals are offered below, and there is also a
bulk lot of many small stones that weighs just under a
quarter-kilogram.

If you are looking for a stony Saharan meteorite at a low price, you
can use the coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF - using this
discount, the prices are 20 cents per gram or less.

.

New Meteorites :

uNWA chondrite (149g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-149g

uNWA chondrite (118g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-118g

uNWA chondrite (113g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-desert-varnished-chondrite-113g

uNWA chondrite lot (225g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-lot-many-small-chondrites-225g

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

.

Other specimens of interest :

Saricicek (howardite fall, Turkey 09/2015, micro) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bingol-saricicek-witnessed-fall-vestan-howardite-from-turkey-micromount

NWA 7045 (pallasite, 1.07g uncut fragment) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-7045-saharan-pallasite-107

SAU 001 (L5, 2.36g uncut stone, early recovery) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sau-001-early-recovery-oman-l5-old-collection-whole-stone-236g

Toluca (iron and iron oxide, thumbnails) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/toluca-classic-mexican-iron-meteorite-oxide-thumbs

NWA 073 (L6, early low-number NWA, micro) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-073-early-saharan-l6-chondrite-micromount

Gibeon (iron, baby individuals) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gibeon-namibia-iron-meteorite-found-by-aborigines-small-individual

Iridium (elemental crystals, micromount) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/iridium-193-crystals-rare-exotic-metallic-meteorite-element-micromount

Mount Vesuvius 79AD eruption ash (micromount) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/mount-vesuvius-79-ad-eruption-ash-destroyed-pompeii-and-herculaneum-micromount

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone