[meteorite-list] AD - historical (1933) Europe large specimen

From: Andrey <anjer1111_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:32:51 +0200

Hello List,

A few weeks ago I decided to sell the best and most valuable piece of
my collection. It is Zemaitkiemis, L6. Fell 02.02.1933 in Lithuania,
Europe. The stone is 5380 g.
And there are also few good moments:
this material is absolutely unavailable (only 2 specimens are in the
private hands), that is historical (1933.02.02) fall in Europe, the
stone is quite fresh, 95% crusted, semi-oriented with amazing
regmaglypts through all surface and flow lines. Has 2 labels of
professor Kaveckis on it and all museum documents, where it is
accurately described. This specimen really can be the great
centerpiece of any private or museum collection.
Seeing for the sum, this offer is for serious collectors.
Feel free to contact me for pictures and price (off list, please).

Andrey Jerochov,
IMCA#6240.