[meteorite-list] Old rusting Bahrins, Brenhams or similar

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 02:54:19 -0400

Pallasites make very pretty thin-sections if they are polished very well.
You can find a couple of those, Huckitta and Jepara on my website http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm
And if you go to the bottom of the page and click on "sold" you will find Ahumada and Brenham on another page.

Enjoy

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com