[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Auction Site

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 21:20:41 -0400

List,
Seems like a great website. Thanks.
Carl
--
Love & Life
---- drtanuki via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:
> Anne, Ruben and List,
  Ironic that Anne Black mentions Jason Utas being ripped off.  That SOB still owes me nearly $20,000 USD from over 3 years ago.  Anyone dealing with Jason UTAS be aware that he is a thief!  I have a written contract signed by him as proof.  Karma, Jason UTAS! Jason UTASs days in the meteorite world and professional meteoritics are in doubt.

Dirk Ross...Tokyo The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/