[meteorite-list] Meteorites - Oriented vs. Orientated: What’s the Difference?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 12:39:57 +0000 (UTC)

Brother Martin, ?Nice to see you back! ?Please dont be a ghost. ?I miss all of the knowledge that you have shared with this group. ?HPPY BRTHDY ?in Mar. Thanks for your kind post.?Best Always in LIFE,Dirk Ross...Tokyo The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/