[meteorite-list] Ad - Huge Meteorite Collection Sale plus Many New Micromount Localities, Don't Miss This!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 11:32:10 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I burned the midnight oil last night, cataloging over 200 new
meteorites and 19 new micromount localities. For those of you tired of
seeing hundreds of fossils, here is a chance to score some interesting
meteorites, many of which are larger cabinet specimens.

One of my long-time friends and clients is getting out of collecting
and I am liquidating his collection. Both of us need funds - he needs
money to buy a car to replace his that died recently. And I need funds
to buy a small towable camper to alleviate my cabin fever and live out
a lifelong dream of hitting the road and doing some boondocking.
Whoever buys this collection of meteorites will have the satisfaction
of knowing they helped out two cool guys in need. :)

Before I get to the new meteorites, let me make a one-time offer. I
will sell the entire collection (lock, stock, and barrel) for $2500
shipped to anywhere in the world. This price includes USPS Priority
Registered and Insured shipping. If I listed all of these meteorites
individually in the store, they would realize double this price, but I
want to save some time and work by selling them all to one buyer. If I
do not get any offers on the entire lot, I will break them up. At this
time, I am not ready to break them up, but I will make an announcement
if that time comes soon. Note - if someone buys the entire collection,
they will also receive many freebie bonus specimens not listed that
includes minerals, fossils, fulgurites, and exotic artifacts!

The master list of every meteorite in the collection is listed below.
The list shows the name, petrologic type, specimen type (slice,
endcut, whole stone, etc), and a brief note about each one if
applicable. As you can see, this is a huge collection of varied
interest that includes something of everything - finds, falls,
historicals, and unusual types. This is a rare opportunity to acquire
a large collection in one fell swoop. If you want this collection,
client needs his funds soon, so I will begin breaking up this
collection sometime this weekend if nobody buys the entire thing.

If you would be interested in one specimen, or several specimens (but
not the entire collection), then reply now and reserve your
selections. I will create a list (first come, first serve), and if the
time comes to break up the collection, I will contact those who
reserved specific meteorites and give them a chance to purchase the
specimens before listing them in the store and announcing them to the
general public.

Ok, before we get to the long collection list, I have put 19 new
micromount localities into the store. Some of these are localities
that I had previously (some many years ago) and they sold out - if you
missed them the first time around, here is your second chance to get
them. The collection is after the list of micromount localities.

Use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF these micros.

NEW MICROMOUNT LOCALITIES :

Abee (EH4 fall, Canada 1952) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/abee-eh4-fall-m

Bondoc (Meso-B4, Nininger-recovered find from Philippines) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bondoc-meso-b4-nininger-micro

Carbonado (Black meteorite impact diamonds) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/carbonado-black-diamond-ancient-impact-artifact

Dimmitt (H3.7 find, Texas, Rare Type) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/dimmitt-castro-texas-m

Gold Basin (L4 find, Arizona) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gold-basin-l4-meteorite-m

Happy Canyon (EL6/7 find, Texas, Very Rare Type) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/happy-canyon-el67-m

Jilin (H5 fall, 1976 China, World's Largest Stony Meteorite) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/jilin-h5-china-micromount

Long Island (L6 find, Kansas) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/long-island-meteorite-kansas-micromount

Monze (L6 fall, 1950 Zambia) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/monze-l6-zambia-m

New Concord (L6 fall, 1860 Ohio, killed a horse) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/new-concord-killed-a-horse-1860-micromount

NWA 323 (OC-find, Classification Oddball) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/323-oc-2000-m

NWA 800 (R4 find) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/800-rumuruti-r4-m

NWA 801 (CR2 find) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-801-cr2-m

NWA 960 (H/L/LL3 find, Very Rare Type) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/960-oc3-meteorite-micromount

NWA 4689 (L/LL4 find) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-4689-l-ll4-m

NWA 6577 (Eucrite-pm find, Vestan) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/6577-vesta-eucrite-micromount-1

Sahara 02500 (L3.8 find, Rare Type) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sahara-02500-m

Sahara 99676 (L6 find, Early pre-NWA) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sahara-99676-early-1999-saharan-l6-chondrite-micromount

COLLECTION SALE LIST :

Aldama(b) (H5, Mexico), slice, 3.71g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), uncut stone, 29g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), endcut, 105g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), slice, 10g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), slice, 3.15g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), endcut, blue lithology, 14g
Al-Haggounia 001 (EL3, Morocco), fragment, 1.95g
Allende (CV3, witnessed fall 1969, Mexico), fresh fragment, 1.06g
Allende (CV3, witnessed fall 1969, Mexico), polished slice with CAI, 1.3g
Bassikounou (H5, witnessed fall 2006, Mauritania), fresh polished
half-stone with crust, 7g
Bassikounou (H5, witnessed fall 2006, Mauritania), fresh crusted
individual, 1.23g
Berduc (L6, witnessed fall 2008, Argentina), slice with crust, .264g
Breja (LL6, witnessed fall 2010, Algeria), fresh crusted fragment, .568g
Breja (LL6, witnessed fall 2010, Algeria), fresh fragment, .446g
Breja (LL6, witnessed fall 2010, Algeria), fresh thin slice, 2.64g
Brownsville (unclassified find, Texas, ordinary chondrite), endcut, 8.65g
Camel Donga (eucrite, Australia), fragment, .009g
Chelyabinsk (LL5, witnessed fall 2013, Russia), fresh crusted pea, .449g
Chergach (H5, witnessed fall 2007, Mali), fresh crusted oriented
individual, 1.44g
Chergach (H5, witnessed fall 2007, Mali), fresh fragment with crust, 3.17g
Chergach (H5, witnessed fall 2007, Mali), IMB lithology, polished slice, 4.63g
Chergach (H5, witnessed fall 2007, Mali), polished slice with crust, .47g
Cook 007 (H4, Australia), polished slice, 1.63g
Davy(a) (L4, Texas), windowed fragment, .257g
Dhofar 005 (L6, Oman), fragment, .76g
Dhofar 005 (L6, Oman), fragment, 2.28g
Dhofar 049 (L4/5, Oman), fragment, 10.11g
Dhofar 049 (L4/5, Oman), fragment, 9.59g
Dimmitt (H3.7, Texas), polished slice, 6.47g
El Hammami (H5, witnessed fall 1997, Mauritania), polished slice, 1.18g
El Hammami (H5, witnessed fall 1997, Mauritania), polished slice, 1.3g
Galatia (L6, Kansas), polished slice, .84g
Galatia (L6, Kansas), polished slice, 1.02g
Gao Guenie (H5, witnessed fall 1960, Burkina Faso), crusted individual, 1.65g
Ghubara (L4, Oman), polished slice, 2g
Ghubara (L4, Oman), polished slice, 3.14g
Gold Basin (L4, Arizona), polished slice, 1.87g
Gold Basin (L4, Arizona), individual, 2.66g (Jim Kriegh find)
Holbrook (L/LL6, witnessed fall 1912, Arizona), fragment with crust, 1.02g
Jiddat al Harasis 026 (L3.1, Oman), polished slice, 1.13g
Jiddat al Harasis 026 (L3.1, Oman), polished slice, .322g
Jiddat al Harasis 026 (L3.1, Oman), polished slice, .321g
Jilin (H5, witnessed fall 1976, China), slice, 2.38g
Juancheng (H5, witnessed fall 1997, China), fresh crusted individual, 5.56g
Korra Korrabes (H3, Namibia), fragment, 1.27g
La Criolla (L6, witnessed fall 1985, Argentina), micromount, .060g
Murchison (CM2, witnessed fall 1969, Australia), fragment, .226g
Oued el Hadjar (L3.8, witnessed fall 1986, Morocco), fragment with crust, 1.41g
Ozona (H6), polished slice, 3.15g
Park Forest (L5, witnessed fall 2003, Illinois) micromount with riker
display box
Pony Creek (H4, Texas), polished slice, 1.06g
Sahara 99034 (unclassified OC, Sahara), fragment, .037g
Sahara 99676 (L6, Sahara), fragment, .057g
Sahara 99676 (L6, Sahara), windowed fragment, .229g
Sahara 99676 (L6, Sahara), polished endcut with crust, 14.3g
SAU 001 (L5, Oman), polished slice with crust, 7.32g
Sulgari (LL6, witnessed fall 2008, India), fresh polished endcut, 13g
Tagish Lake (C2-ung, witnessed fall 2000, Canada), fragment, .060g
Tamdakt (H5, witnessed fall 2008, Morocco), polished slice, 5.08g
Tamdakt (H5, witnessed fall 2008, Morocco), polished slice, 4.23g
Tissint (martian shergottite, witnessed fall 2011, Morocco), fragment
with crust, .019g
Wold Cottage (L6, witnessed fall 1795, England), fragment .006g
Zag (H3-6, witnessed fall 1998, Morocco), fragment with crust, .119g
Zag (H3-6, witnessed fall 1998, Morocco), fragment with crust, .755g

NWA :

NWA 806 (LL4), fragment, .243g
NWA 869 (L3-6), select individual with crust, 5.7g
NWA 869 (L3-6), individual, 5.75g
NWA 869 (L3-6), individual, 2.36g
NWA 869 (L3-6), fragment with crust, .915g
NWA 869 (L3-6), slice, 6.48g
NWA 984 (LL4), fragment, .092g
NWA 984 (LL4), slice with crust, 1.31g
NWA 984 (LL4), slice, .622g
NWA 984 (LL4), lot of many small fragments, .77g
NWA 2779 (L5), fragment, .195g
NWA 5480 (olivine diogenite), endcut, 2.25g
NWA 5950 (CV3), polished slice, .352g
NWA 6080 (LL4), polished endcut with crust, 15g
NWA 6080 (LL4), polished slice, 3.29g
NWA 6149 (olivine diogenite), fragment, .558g
NWA 6149 (olivine diogenite), fragment, .410g
NWA 6287 (L/LL5), polished endcut with some crust, 20g
NWA 6289 (LL4), slice with crust, 3.68g
NWA 6634 (L5), cut fragment, .786g
NWA 6956 (L6 Impact Melt, half-stone endcut with crust, 17.34g
NWA 6956 (L6 Impact Melt, half-stone endcut with crust, 14.77g
NWA 6579 (L-melt), micromount, .010g
NWA 6868 (LL6), slice, 4.21g
NWA 6925 (L3.15), endcut, .872g
NWA 7122 (L4), polished endcut, .495g
NWA 7122 (L4), slice, 3.67g
NWA 7122 (L4), endcut, .57g
NWA 7122 (L4), endcut, .284g
NWA 7192 (LL4), endcut, 2.04g
NWA 7192 (LL4), polished slice, 1.43g
NWA 7192 (LL4), endcut, 3.48g
NWA 7650 (L6), polished endcut with crust, 10.81g
NWA 7650 (L6), polished endcut, 5.07g
NWA 7831 (diogenite), fragment, .187g
NWA 8687 (lunar, Morocco), capsule filled with cutting dust, .050g
NWA 8687 (lunar, Morocco), cut fragment, .061g

Irons and Stony Irons :

Agoudal (iron, Morocco), individual, 1.06g
Agoudal (iron, Morocco), individual, 1.25g
Brahin (pallasite, Russia), slice, 6.65g
Brenham (pallasite, Kansas), slice, 3.38g
Brenham (pallasite, Kansas), cut fragment, 1.10g
Campo del Cielo (iron, Argentina), crystal with black patina, 27.7g
Campo del Cielo (iron, Argentina), crystal, 1.9g
Campo del Cielo (iron, Argentina), crystal, 1.03g
Campo del Cielo (iron, Argentina), lot of 3 crystals, 3.4g
Campo del Cielo (iron, Argentina), tumble polished individual, 6.6g
Canyon Diablo (iron, Arizona), shale fragment, 1.68g
Collector Set (display box w/ 4 mounted specimens), Odessa iron +
oxide, Lake Murray + Canyon Diablo oxides
Dong Uji Qi (mesosiderite, witnessed fall 1995, China), micromount, .007g
Lone Island Lake (iron, Canada), shale fragment, .018g
Muonionalusta (iron, Sweden), polished slice, 1.89g
Muonionalusta (iron, Sweden), polished endcut, 2.75g
Nantan (iron, China), fragment, 9.11g
Nantan (iron, China), fragment, 1.58g
Nantan (iron, China), crystal, 2.67g
NWA 2932 (mesosiderite), individual, 3.22g
NWA 6953 (mesosiderite), polished endcut, 1.1g
NWA 6953 (mesosiderite), fragment, 1.7g
NWA 6953 (mesosiderite), polished endcut, 1.74g
NWA 6953 (mesosiderite), fragment, 1.14g
NWA 7045 (pallasite), individual, 1.97g
NWA 7045 (pallasite), endcut, 1.77g
Henbury (iron, Australia), fragment, 3.89g
Henbury (iron, Australia), shale fragment, .165g
Santa Apolonia (iron, Mexico), fragment, .307g
Santa Apolonia (iron, Mexico), fragment, .583g
Santa Apolonia (iron, Mexico), micromount, .001g
Sikhote Alin (iron, witnessed fall 1947, Russia), regmaglyptyed
individual, 20.48g
Sikhote Alin (iron, witnessed fall 1947, Russia), regmaglypted
individual, 11.77g
Toluca (iron, Mexico), etched endcut, 4.76g
Vaca Muerta (mesosiderite, Chile), individual, 1.9g
Vaca Muerta (mesosiderite, Chile), individual, 2.13g
Vaca Muerta (mesosiderite, Chile), polished endcut, 3.31g
Vaca Muerta (mesosiderite, Chile), polished endcut, 2.53g

Tektites and Impactites :

Collector Set (display box w/ 5 mounted specimens), Canyon Diablo,
Indochinite, Sudbury Melt + Breccia + Ore
Dinosaur Extinction Set (display box w/ 4 mounted specimens), Canyon
Diablo, Oyster Fossil, Ammonite Fossil, Dinosaur Bone
Darwin Glass (impact glass, Tasmania), 6.38g
Darwin Glass (impact glass, Tasmania), 7g
Darwin Glass (impact glass, Tasmania), 9g
Indochinites (tektite, Thailand), lot of 25, select small individuals, 67g
Indochinites (tektite, Thailand), lot of 5, select small individuals, 16g
Indochinites (tektite, Thailand), lot of 13, select small individuals, 36g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), stretched teardrop with flowlines, 7g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), individual with some flowlines, 8g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), large select biscuit, 46g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), teardrop, 12g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), stretched individual, 6g
Indochinite (tektite, Thailand), individual, 24g
Serpent Mound (impact breccia, Ohio), polished slice, 2.39g
Serpent Mound (impact breccia, Ohio), polished slice, 2.07g
Serpent Mound (impact breccia, Ohio), polished slice, 1.56g
Serpent Mound (impact breccia, Ohio), polished slice, 1.78g
Serpent Mound (impact breccia, Ohio), uncut fragment, 50g
Serpent Mound (shattercone, Ohio), 29g
Wanapitei (impact breccia, Canada), slice, 1.35g

Unclassified NWA :

uNWA, endcut with crust, 15.89g
uNWA, windowed individual with crust, chondrule-rich, 52g
uNWA, lot of many small to medium fragments, 104g
uNWA, lot of many small fragments, 46g
uNWA, lot of 6 small endcuts, 25g
uNWA, lot of 12 small fragments w/ windpolished desert varnish, 9g
uNWA, windowed individual w/ windpolished desert varnish, 58g
uNWA, windowed individual w/ windpolished desert varnish, 34g
uNWA, windowed individual w/ windpolished desert varnish, 33g
uNWA, windowed individual w/ windpolished desert varnish, 57g
uNWA, individual cut in half, probable Rumuruti R-type, 12g
uNWA, polished endcut, 10.29g
uNWA, jewelry pendant, 2.92g

Thanks for looking!

MikeG