[meteorite-list] Buritizal and Mount Blanco are official - and, the Collection I advertised is Sold.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 09:49:10 -0400

Hi Bulletin Watchers,

There are several new approvals in the Met Bulletin today. These
include finds from Chile, Oman, and the NWA DCA.

Finds include type-3's, OC's, and eucrite.

Two new falls were approved - Buritizal (Brazil) and Mount Blanco (Texas).

Buritizal - http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=63209

Mount Blanco - http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=63210

Also, the large collection I advertised yesterday has been sold. Thank
you to those who responded wanting to reserve individual specimens,
but they are all sold.

Best regards and Happy Huntings,

MikeG

--