[meteorite-list] AD - Interesting Features Auctions And New Material In Store

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 13:15:14 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have several nice pieces of NWA 5000 ending Tuesday night with no reserve
including a 1.442 gram specimen. Many of these examples have interesting
features so are definitely worth a look. I also loaded up some new
Buy-It-Now and Make Offer specimens in my store. This material is selling
fast and at a good price.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.442 grams - OVER A GRAM!
HUGE!!!! http://r.ebay.com/s4Pdw7

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .608 grams - SHOCK VEIN AND
MELT POCKET!
http://r.ebay.com/l1oLuF

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .492 grams - CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/tvFoj3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .276 grams - INTERESTING MANTLE
CLAST WITH BLACK 3D SHOCK ORIENTATION! http://r.ebay.com/KifF6K

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/qfzxxk

Thank You for Looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck,

Adam